Zoanthid trade

medi

So a few weeks back I had a rock fall right on one of my zoa colonies, didn't do much damage except I now have a very small frag, three heads, of zoanthids that I would like to trade for whatever anyone is willing to give me. I don't remember the name, but they are peach with a yellow center. Also, if anyone knows the name for these guys feel free to chime in. Sorry for the poor pic, I will try to get a new one posted ASAP. Thanks, Calvin

post-698-1237263568_thumb.jpg

That sounds like a good trade to me, but I want to make sure these are in fact ATL Mohawks before I say for sure. I didn't think they were anything that nice, but if it turns out they are then thats great to know. I just want to make sure it is a fair trade on both sides. I PM'd Mike for confirmation, and will let you know what I hear back.

Thanks,

Calvin

Never can remember how to work this site. This is the trade I was referring to.

Medi....if you're interested I could trade for a frag of duncans when ready to frag.

-Cindy-

Never can remember how to work this site. This is the trade I was referring to.

That's alright....I'm no pro either, but yeah I would like a trade. I would like some zoas or even colorful palys. I know for sure my Purple Death Palys are doing fine in the main tank and a few colonies I got but I would like something w/pink and yellow. It's either the zoas or some acans that I got my eyes on, but the acans are a bit more pricey (per polyp), so zoas will do it.

The pic is a little small to tell for sure but I think those are some guys I got from eye catching corals,dont remember what he called them. If they are the ones I am thinking of they are really nice and flouresce alot under actinics. I havent sold any atl mohawks until just recently.

I get lost on all the funky names but I have some green zoa's that I think are awesome. They don't have the normal brown skirt they have a yellow skirt so they're pretty cool and I have some lunar eclipses. I'll post pics when I get home then you could LMK.

One of these days I'm gonna ask Mike if I can come check out his tank.....I've heard he's got a nice collection.

look for the glowing house in Salado :jump: (you can probably see it glowing from space) and the things he does to utilize every available inch from frags will blow your mind

His creepy brittle starfish he gave us is spawing little heathens all over our tank....