Selling all live stock from my 39G Reef

kooolaid

Per our agreement, I'll call this evening.

CManning, I bought the other Duncans last time they were listed. They are of great quality and you'll have no trouble fragging them. Best bet is to not frag it though as they look great all bundled up. Might only want to snip off 3-4 single heads from the outside edge and then let it heal up instead of fragging it into thirds. It just won;t look the same if you do. This is easily a small showpiece just the way it is.

Per our agreement, I'll call this evening.

CManning, I bought the other Duncans last time they were listed. They are of great quality and you'll have no trouble fragging them. Best bet is to not frag it though as they look great all bundled up. Might only want to snip off 3-4 single heads from the outside edge and then let it heal up instead of fragging it into thirds. It just won;t look the same if you do. This is easily a small showpiece just the way it is.

Thanks Mike .......I'll have to take a look at the colony. I've only seen them at LFS in small frags (heads of 2-3) but nothing larger.

On another note: Hunter from Aquadome decide to frag a large colony of Aussie Acans (red w/white rims --gorgeous) I finally got myself a piece of those beauties.

I told Hunter to frag the Duncans, but he wouldn't budge. They've got some nice corals there!!!

I know it-----Aquadome has kicked up a notch w/those corals they're getting in from Australia. I usually go there about 2-3 times a year (because of the drive) but this is the 2nd time I gone up there. I'm in trouble now.

P.S. Sorry for hijacking this thread, I better stop now.

I have sold the australian duncans, acans, and 2 colonies of zoanthids. I still have a few things left namely sps's. I also have a small colony of candy cane heads probably close to 20 heads which I will sell for $35.

I also have some blue xenia. Its not the famous one but more like a florescent blue.its almost 5-6 inches when it opens up. I will post pictures of what else I have left sometime later today if possible.

Also have plenty of xenia. If anyone wants some for free after I get most of the stuff out their welcome. Will keep everyone updated.

Thanks