Selling all live stock from my 39G Reef

kooolaid

Hi everyone,

Its sad to say that I have to part with my tank due to me moving to another state. Hopefully once I get established I will into the hobby again. I have a few pictures of the things I have to sell. Basicly every thing in the tank. I will sell the live rock after the corals are gone hopefully. I got a 39 gallon Signature series tank by cadlight. I will post the prices next to the pictures. I hope nothing is a rip off!

Thanks

IMG_5510.jpg Picture of my setup and everything that needs to go

IMG_5512.jpg This is a big colony of pink with light green mouths Zoanthids $70 (bought it for $75 from a store in Plano, TX). There are 2 small frags bright pink in color and will give that in the price as well ( those cost $60 from eBay)

IMG_5517.jpg Another small Zoanthid colony blue in color. There is another bright green Zoanthid colony i placed right next to it but some of the polyps are closed will give this for $50 (bought one colony from eBay and the greens from AquaTek)

IMG_5516.jpg Assorted Light Green with orange and bam bam orange Zoanthid colony. ( I bought it for $70) will sell it for $50

IMG_5518.jpg Another Zoanthid colony with multiple colors attached is a montipora will give both for $60

IMG_5520.jpg One of my favorite Acropora. It has a nice Blue color with light yellow feeding tentacles. Its a colony. Will sell it for what I bought it at $75

IMG_5522.jpg Bright purple Acropora. It looks very beautiful! $70

IMG_5513.jpg My beautiful Green Acan. It has about 6 mouths and you can see all the feeder tentacles when its feeding $75

IMG_5528.jpg Probably my favorite coral, The beautiful Australian Duncan. I bought this about a yr and a half ago with 3 mouths. Now it has close to 23-25 mouths all very big. $100

I also have a red chalice $45

Candy Canes 13 heads $45

Xenia Free with any purchase

I will post some more pictures up with more corals. Please PM me if interested. I live in North Austin near Braker and Dessau Rd.

Gosh, wish I could afford that acan! I like the colors.

I would be interested in some of the fish though:

What would these cost:

1 firefish, 1 purple wrasse i think, 2 emerald crabs

Second in line for:

1 cleaner shrimp, 1 fire shrimp

Dena

Gosh, wish I could afford that acan! I like the colors.

I would be interested in some of the fish though:

What would these cost:

1 firefish, 1 purple wrasse i think, 2 emerald crabs

Second in line for:

1 cleaner shrimp, 1 fire shrimp

Dena

Hi Dena,

FireFish $10

Purple Wrass $15

2 Emerald Crabs $5

Cleaner Shrimp $10

Fire Shrimp $15

Thanks

I'll take the firefish, wrasse and crags then...and will be backup on the cleaner shrimp. I'm going to take a couple days off work this week, probably Tuesday and Wed. Can I pick them up one of those days? If my eyes are red, I'm not "on" anything. I'm probably going to be putting one of my old Rottie boys to rest...going to spend a day home with him and give him some yummies and love!

Dena

FireFish $10

Purple Wrass $15

2 Emerald Crabs $5

Cleaner Shrimp $10

Fire Shrimp $15

sure...wuss...just kidding. I managed to catch 8 seargant major damsels in a 120 reef tank within a week...woo hoo...and I caught my yellow tang three times with my hand. Okay, I'll stop bragging. I can definitely hold off.

Dena

Hey Dena,

If you don't mind could you wait till i sell or take care of the corals and live rock? I will have to move the tank upside down to get those guys.

Thank you

Any chance you'll frag a couple heads of the duncan for me? I can't afford all of it...don't have room for all of it either.

Dena

Hi Dena,

HaHa for that comment. I would frag the duncans but don't know how to do it. What do u need to frag it?

Some stainless steel thingies that look like clippers, but they are shaped a little differnt LOL. I'm going to buy some eventually. I end up breaking them with a type of pliers I stold from my husband.

I found someone to go halves with, but would prefer thirds. Is there anyone out there that would want to split it in three with myself and another member?

Dena

Hi Dena,

HaHa for that comment. I would frag the duncans but don't know how to do it. What do u need to frag it?

There is probably between 40 to 50 lbs of live rock. I would probably sell it all for $135 or so still haven't weighed it all yet. I also got about 10 lbs of pukani live rock. It's rock that looks heavy but it's very light. It sells for 10 bucks a pound I think

Some stainless steel thingies that look like clippers, but they are shaped a little differnt LOL. I'm going to buy some eventually. I end up breaking them with a type of pliers I stold from my husband.

I found someone to go halves with, but would prefer thirds. Is there anyone out there that would want to split it in three with myself and another member?

Dena

How about you buy the whole colony and then frag and sell it to whom so ever you like LOL

I'll take the colony and frag it w/Dena and medi. If you don't mind. I have fragged corals and from the looks of duncans, they remind me of candycanes. Do they have skeletal stalks, that way it's easier to snip them off.

-Cindy-