Reefcleaners group order

Robb in Austin

Howdy all,

As some are aware, there are some problems with the group order.

I am missing some nassarius and a chiton. Reybeast is missing everything. It looks like

innate1 is missing quite a bit too.

So, please double check what you got from me against what you ordered with John.

All I did was place everyone's name tagged bags into another bag.

And if anyone has Reybeasts order please let him know asap!

Thanks and sorry about this.

Robb

I thought my stuff looked light. I have no fuzzy chitons, I didn't see any zig-zags, or the ulvaria(sp). So do we individually contact John or what's the protocall? Oh and thanks again Rob for doing this.

I thought my stuff looked light. I have no fuzzy chitons, I didn't see any zig-zags, or the ulvaria(sp). So do we individually contact John or what's the protocall? Oh and thanks again Rob for doing this.

Wait, you picked up?

Whose bag of stuff do I have then? It's labeled cedar park tech chiropractic. 2 chitons and 1 clump of algae.

I would contact John.

I have already emailed him about my missing items.

My order was correct I think. I appear to have gotten extra Florida ceriths in my hermit bag (two). I am not sure about my zig zags. I didn't receive anything that looks like the picture, but I did recieve a bag of really small black snails that may be them.

I'm missing 2 nessarius vibex.

:(

My order was correct I think. I appear to have gotten extra Florida ceriths in my hermit bag (two). I am not sure about my zig zags. I didn't receive anything that looks like the picture, but I did recieve a bag of really small black snails that may be them.

I lost a couple of the ceriths as well, but honestly I am pretty pleased with what I got. Considering I paid $2 a snail for my astreas this deal was a super bargin. I am kinda glad I didn't end up ordering more snails, but I could have used some more hermits. I didn't know they were going to be so cool looking. :( There are snails all over my tank now. :)

I wonder why some did and some didn't? I didn't get to see how they were packed in the big box, but I wonder if the time from pickup to in tank made a difference. Mine were in the tank about 30 minutes after pickup (5:30pm).

From the site, regarding Fl ceriths:

"They take time to come out of their shells and move about after placing them in your tank. Please give them 72 hours to start walking about. It is abnormal for them to move around right away."

Might give them a bit more time before calling the coroner.

From the site, regarding Fl ceriths:

"They take time to come out of their shells and move about after placing them in your tank. Please give them 72 hours to start walking about. It is abnormal for them to move around right away."

Might give them a bit more time before calling the coroner.

The coroner already came...my nassarius and hermits cleaned them up already! :(

My stupid clown keep trying to eat the smaller ones. They seem to be alright after being spit out, but the clown has been doing it for two days now. I only lost a couple of the Florida Ceriths. They rest are going fine. Maybe mine were packed correctly.

Howdy all,

Got an email from John today stating he was willing to resend my missing pieces. Did everyone get refunds on missing parts or do you want to have your missing pieces shipped too? If everyone wants their missing parts I would be happy to get them, but I will also settle for a refund and free shipping on the next purchase.

Kudos to John for fixing this!

Howdy all,

Got an email from John today stating he was willing to resend my missing pieces. Did everyone get refunds on missing parts or do you want to have your missing pieces shipped too? If everyone wants their missing parts I would be happy to get them, but I will also settle for a refund and free shipping on the next purchase.

Kudos to John for fixing this!

I told John to send mine with the re-send of the order. If I got a refund, it'd be like $4...woohoo!