Need a cleanup crew - want to join on a Reeftopia order?

Austinvines

I removed all the rock and did a full clean of my 75g and took inventory of my cleanup crew. It is pretty pathetic and I was turned on to reeftopia which looks to have some really good snails and crabs. I was wondering if anyone wanted to join with me to get free shipping or even a discount in a large-ish order. I suppose it could even be a group buy but since I have never handled one before, I am not sure I want to responsibility of 5+ peoples inverts.

Dylan

I removed all the rock and did a full clean of my 75g and took inventory of my cleanup crew. It is pretty pathetic and I was turned on to reeftopia which looks to have some really good snails and crabs. I was wondering if anyone wanted to join with me to get free shipping or even a discount in a large-ish order. I suppose it could even be a group buy but since I have never handled one before, I am not sure I want to responsibility of 5+ peoples inverts.

Dylan

You just missed out on the reefcleaners buy. :shiftyninja:

Those zoas you sold me last year look great and have probably octupled in size.

You just missed out on the reefcleaners buy. :(

Those zoas you sold me last year look great and have probably octupled in size.

Well darn! I guess I will just have to get $100 worth of snails then myself. Glad those zoas are doing you right. Which ones did you get?

Dylan