Coral sale! LPS/SPS/Softies

JohnG

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have any lokani that you might be fragging? After acquiring an acrop. granulosa and an echinata, I'm so into the more smooth acros w/lesser polyps. Just a little variance from what we have.

-Cindy-

Yes I do. I will do $50/.5 to .75 inches

its purple/blue with white polyps

Could you possibly PM a pic. and I assuming this will be fresh cut or will it be in a plug?

It will be a fresh cut and sorry I dont have any recent pics. I need to take new pics of my tank. I might be able to post new pics within a couple weeks.

John, Im interested in knowing you can assemble a frag pack of some of the corals you have listed? I don't see any contact info, but if you want you can contact me at 832-439-0004. This is my first day navigating this site as a registered user so Im a little out of my element.

thanks Wesley..I hope you like your corals. How is everything looking

John, Im interested in knowing you can assemble a frag pack of some of the corals you have listed? I don't see any contact info, but if you want you can contact me at 832-439-0004. This is my first day navigating this site as a registered user so Im a little out of my element.