Super glue

polarbear

can I super glue xenia to the rock?

yes...use superglue gel

get a dried off piece of rubble/snail shell etc.

use a q-tip and wipe the slime off of the stalks base.

glue to rock

OR

Bury the base of xenia in sand the xenia will attach itself to the sand particles after a few days. Gently removed the xenia from the sand bed, apply superglue to the sand particles that the xenia attached to, then attach to whatever you want.

OR

Just rubberband it (not too tightly)...or rubberband with veil mesh

OR

poke a toothpick throuh the stalk (perpindicular to growth..aka horizontally) and use a rubber band to hold tooth pick to rock....xenia will attach itself

just keep it out of the high flow areas until it attaches

OUCH! Poke a toothpick through the stalk? Sounds a bit painful.

depends on the size of the coral...wouldn't do it to a little guy...but the big *******...no biggy once attached you remove the toothpick and the coral heals...of you think that is ouch you should see what goes into ANY fragging process...dremels. scalpels, wire snips, picks, hammers, screwdrivers etc...like a torture chamber for a serial killer.

it puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again :D

Finished glueing them. Long long do you think it will take for them to fully open up? They are really lemp right now.

depends on the size of the coral...wouldn't do it to a little guy...but the big *******...no biggy once attached you remove the toothpick and the coral heals...of you think that is ouch you should see what goes into ANY fragging process...dremels. scalpels, wire snips, picks, hammers, screwdrivers etc...like a torture chamber for a serial killer.

it puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again :D

thanks for the help. do you know if they will fix themselfs if they are lemp and are folded uo under a piece of rock? I mean once they strighten up they will stand and fix themselfs right?

give them a few days..they have been moved alot in a few days....and handeled and tortured....think "Amistad" :D

thanks for the help. do you know if they will fix themselfs if they are lemp and are folded uo under a piece of rock? I mean once they strighten up they will stand and fix themselfs right?

depends on the tank...parameters, flow, lighting....i'd make it where it is not "under the rock"

is it still pulsing?

Its not pulsing to much yet. its not under the rock now but its druping down still. i guess it will take some time to come back.

depends on the tank...parameters, flow, lighting....i'd make it where it is not "under the rock"

is it still pulsing?