Pay it forward frag swap

innate1

Honestly, I really don't see the point. How can a "sponser" grow frags faster than the original donor? We already have this free section on the page too. If someone has free frags there is a place already here to share them. It just wouldn't be worth the organizing, planning, and other hastle necessary. If you have frags to propagate and share just post them for free here!

Honestly, I really don't see the point. How can a "sponser" grow frags faster than the original donor? We already have this free section on the page too. If someone has free frags there is a place already here to share them. It just wouldn't be worth the organizing, planning, and other hastle necessary. If you have frags to propagate and share just post them for free here!

Nicely put, and I feel the same way as you can read in my reply above. Plus no fighting about who skipped the line, who played favorites, etc...

I'm all for the old school method. Simply put, make plans via PM or a phone call to visit as many other reefers in your lifetime as possible. Bring a little of what you got and beg/persuade them for a little bit of what they have. I've not yet been able to understand why anyone would need a super complicated system to do that. Actually my best gut theory is that people have a fear or or lack of social skills and look for a quick way to hop on. At least once a week I try to visit somebody elses tank and either trade frags or just pay a little cash for them. The last meeting we had, another reefing family was beyond kind and brought a huge cooler full of frags for everyone to take home. There were at least 3 frags per person. So better than organizing a complicated method that might take months to pay out, just network.

I totally agree with Mike and Trooper on this one. If you have stuff to trade post it. The more generous you are the more you will likely receive in return. Yes there are people that are always first to jump on a free offer. But everyone usually figures out who they are and can be discriminating if they want to.