Live rock/coral/live sand

subsea

This is the last phase of moving a 500G system 400 miles. I have moved and cycled two 75G systems. All that remains is my 100G display tank in my house and a 55G ediable seaweed growout system in a greenhouse. I really don't want to crowd my new set-ups and would like to sell livestock in the 100G tank for $400.

Live stock in tank includes

10 Ocellarius Clowns (tank raised)

8 Yellow Tail Blue Damsels

1 Orchid Dottyback (tank raised)

1 Yellow Tang

White Pom Pom Xenia from Red Sea (Aquacultured)

This Xenia colony is huge, 2' by 2', includes 300 branches. Some on rock, some on glass and some on sediment.

Hammer Coral (Aquacultured), 3" by 6"

Capnella (Kena Tree, Aquacultured), 4" by 8"

100 pounds of live rock. Several large pieces over 20 pounds with coral.

200 pounds of arrogonite live sand.

I want to sell this in one transaction. I will be moving things from DeRidder to Austin on 4 or 5 March and again on 23 or 24 March. On one of these two dates, I would like to bring the livestock to the buyer.

Regards,

Pat Castille

(337)401-0416 cell

If anyone wants to go in halves with me, let me know. We can split it down the middle if you'd like...I really need more rock and would definitely be interested in some of the fish and coral.

Dena

I would like to sell everything at the same time for $400. If the fish are an obstacle, I would sell sand, rock and coral for $300.

The tank has been set up for ten years with no changes for the last two years and everything is quite healthy. The tank raised fish came from C-Quest in Purto Rico and are very human friendly. When I feed the tank, the fish swim amongst my fingers.

So that everyone will understand, let me include some details. The tank is acrylic. It has scratches which I attempted to polish out with a haze on a section of the front glass. I learned to look past this defect and appreciate the life in the tank. The stand is a beautiful piece of furniture with a golden oak stain. However, the stand is not functional with respect to including a sump or refugium. I set up a remote refgium in my garage and tied this tank into an extened propagation system.

I have burnt out on moving things. I want to move all the livestock at one time. I planed on giving the tank and stand away to whomever would move it. Yes everything is in DeRidder, Louisiana. I will be in DeRidder on the dates that I indicated and want to co-ordinate with the buyer as to when I will bring the livestock.

Dena, did you get the few pictures that I have of the livestock?

Got the pics...LOTS of xenia! I need to get new lights for my bio cubes, new fans, some pheonix bulbs for my reef...which means I can't afford the full $400. I would still be interest in going halves with someone though. That's the max I can spend after adding up the cost of the other stuff that are pretty much necessities...

Dena

Got the pics...LOTS of xenia! I need to get new lights for my bio cubes, new fans, some pheonix bulbs for my reef...which means I can't afford the full $400. I would still be interest in going halves with someone though. That's the max I can spend after adding up the cost of the other stuff that are pretty much necessities...

Dena

i might be able to swing the other half...I really need lots of live rock...kick me some of those pics Pat....please