New to ARC and fairly new to reefing

KaceyJ

I currently have a 39 g with a Peacock Mantis Shrimp, and a 55gl with prism skimmer, 4 x PC, lots of rock and sand, 1 black lion fish, bar goby, pj cardinal, lawnmower blennie, horseshoe crab, and various corals. i am looking to move into a 150gl, but am having some troubles. One person I was going to purchase live rock and sand from keeps flaking out.

Edited by KaceyJ

I currently have a 39 g with a Peacock Mantis Shrimp, and a 55gl with prism skimmer, 4 x PC, lots of rock and sand, 1 black lion fish, bar goby, pj cardinal, lawnmower blennie, horseshoe crab, and various corals. i am looking to move into a 150gl, but am having some troubles. One person I was going to purchase live rock and sand from keeps flaking out.

contact Prof on here he has live rock at reasonable prices.

and welcome :)

contact Dustin21 on here he has a lot of stuff for sale and he just lowered the price on his liverock and he wont flake out on you either

I have found the things needed, just waiting on the various owners to come through. I should have a full setup, running by sun, for CHEAP! the penny pincher in me is ecstatic.

I have good news and bad new. My 125gl is running, with fish and coral in it. still have to get everything looking pretty, and have to wait for my cleaners and algae from reefcleaner, my fuge light, and new skimmer to be delivered. I think I may need a chiller, but am thinking of turning a chest freezer into one. The BAD news: I had moved my mantis shrimp to my sump, while my corals and livestock waited in his tank, since i knew his water was good. I moved everyone into my 125gl, and then put him back in his tank. I was at work, and remembered I may have left my horseshoe crab in the mantis tank. called my gf to check, and just as soon as she walked to his tank, he found the horseshoe. Needless to say, she had to witness his demise :D