an unfortunate solution to my overcrowding problem

AndrewT

well i awoke to only 3 fish yesterday morning... I figured they were just hiding, but after a few hours and nothing i decided to form a search party I looked near and far and nothing. Finally i decided on a hunch to check my overflow and what did i find... A chromis swimming in my overflow... After an hour of maneuvering a huge net i caught him. Then i decided to search the sump and i found the other... unfortunately he didnt make it. well then i was redoing my rocks to move my mushrooms lower and i guess i scared them and they darted into the rocks... well apparently one decided to take refuge in my maxi jet... Needless to say he didnt make it either. Im now down to three and i officially hate maxi jets. Ive lost a chromis and about 20 snails now

Funny story... this morning I awoke with only 5. It's strange because those Osc. Clowns usually stay in the front of the tank being social, however, one of them has gone missing.

Is there any possibility that my LTA ate it?

I've checked below, looked around the tank, everything.

Funny story... this morning I awoke with only 5. It's strange because those Osc. Clowns usually stay in the front of the tank being social, however, one of them has gone missing.

Is there any possibility that my LTA ate it?

I've checked below, looked around the tank, everything.

Good question... It seems unlikely id say. Ive never had any anemones ingest a fish although i have heard of it happening.