Free Scopas Tang

cmanning

FREE 4 yrs. old Scopas Tang

Will kill any other Zebrasoma - guaranteed, or your money back!.

You have been *warned* - this fish is not returnable.

Would be OK in a mixed tang-environment so long as no other Zebrasoma family members are in the tank.

Has successfully killed : 1 LARGE Yellow tang, and has now almost killed a Purple, and a Sailfin ..

We've had him since he was only 25 cent size and he's now about 4-1/2 to 5 inches long and mean as a cat in a bag full of mice.

FREE 4 yrs. old Scopas Tang

Will kill any other Zebrasoma - guaranteed, or your money back!.

You have been *warned* - this fish is not returnable.

Would be OK in a mixed tang-environment so long as no other Zebrasoma family members are in the tank.

Has successfully killed : 1 LARGE Yellow tang, and has now almost killed a Purple, and a Sailfin ..

We've had him since he was only 25 cent size and he's now about 4-1/2 to 5 inches long and mean as a cat in a bag full of mice.

Does he pick on any other fish?...other than other Zebrasomas of course.

I am interested just curious about the safety of my clowns and mandrin etc

Does he pick on any other fish?...other than other Zebrasomas of course.

I am interested just curious about the safety of my clowns and mandrin etc

He is Fine with any other fish (he's been in our main reef tank for all his life).

The only other fish he has ever killed is our other (would have been 4 yrs old also)

yellow tang that he "grew up with".

BUT: As of late (last three months) he has badgered other tangs - including our Regal, and Dussumieri Tang, but

those are well equipped to handle his crap) and he has been actively attacking the Purple Tang .

He has pretty much ignored all of our other fish.

He is Fine with any other fish (he's been in our main reef tank for all his life).

The only other fish he has ever killed is our other (would have been 4 yrs old also)

yellow tang that he "grew up with".

BUT: As of late (last three months) he has badgered other tangs - including our Regal, and Dussumieri Tang, but

those are well equipped to handle his crap) and he has been actively attacking the Purple Tang .

He has pretty much ignored all of our other fish.

Sounds good....I'd like to give him a new home, if that's ok with you.

Sounds good....I'd like to give him a new home, if that's ok with you.

He's yours - can you come get him tomorrow? - We caught him out of the main reef and his temporary home is our

36 gal bowfront softy tank (easy to catch fish in) and he needs to come out of there before he eats all of our

beautiful red dragons breath that we keep in it.

He's yours - can you come get him tomorrow? - We caught him out of the main reef and his temporary home is our

36 gal bowfront softy tank (easy to catch fish in) and he needs to come out of there before he eats all of our

beautiful red dragons breath that we keep in it.

there is a good chance I can come out tomorrow. whats a good time for you....just pm me so we can work this out off the boards ;)

Scopas Tang has a new home. Thanks Capt. Obvious & fam. for taking him.

no problem...thanks for the tank tour. and for giving in to my wife's infatuation with the onyx. and everything!

he looked a little sad in the bucket as to be expected...but perked right up after a little acclamation...and now has found every cave available in my rockwork. the onyx is infatuated with the loc-line and darts between the 4 different fittings...I think he likes the current

no problem...thanks for the tank tour. and for giving in to my wife's infatuation with the onyx. and everything!

he looked a little sad in the bucket as to be expected...but perked right up after a little acclamation...and now has found every cave available in my rockwork. the onyx is infatuated with the loc-line and darts between the 4 different fittings...I think he likes the current

Now the quest begins in finding the clown a mate....good luck and have fun.