Xenia

jsr

I have a small, 1.5 inch tall, 10+ head stalk of pulsing Xenia that I want to trade. Anyone have some mushrooms? Looking for 'shrooms or anything that does not require feeding. Cannot house SPS due to lights.

I will be out of town tomorrow but will be back Sunday afternoon if anyone is interested. I live in Cedar Park.

James

I have a small, 1.5 inch tall, 10+ head stalk of pulsing Xenia that I want to trade. Anyone have some mushrooms? Looking for 'shrooms or anything that does not require feeding. Cannot house SPS due to lights.

I will be out of town tomorrow but will be back Sunday afternoon if anyone is interested. I live in Cedar Park.

James

i have a few small mushrooms..nothing fancy ...some blues...a purple or 2...and a watermellon...I can probably hook you up with...you can KEEP the xenia...unless it is pom pom....personally I can't stand the stuff but my daughter love it in her tank...and my wife vows to divorce me if I put it in our tank

i have a few small mushrooms..nothing fancy ...some blues...a purple or 2...and a watermellon...I can probably hook you up with...you can KEEP the xenia...unless it is pom pom....personally I can't stand the stuff but my daughter love it in her tank...and my wife vows to divorce me if I put it in our tank

Dang. Thats an offer I cant refuse. Most people think Xenia is a weed, so I understand you not wanting it. What do you want for the 'shrooms? Shoot me a PM.

James

Sorry guys. Work has been crazy. ejaustin, I still have the Xenia if you are interested. Prefer a trade, but I understand your situation. If you are coming to the March ARC meeting you can pick it up. If you want the Xenia sooner just PM you info.

4R00P3R: Where have you been!!!

James