Your ARC March Meeting 3-21-09

caferacermike

how are we food/drink wise? should I bring something? if so what? (other than the mushroom we fragged to a rock for you)

Not sure on food/drink. I bought some drinks and will be making queso. We also have three bags of chips. Hot dogs are available as well.

James

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to thank everyone who came to the meeting. I was great seeing old and new faces. I cant thank everyone enough for providing corals. You have made the tank MUCH more pleasant to look at. I cant thank you enough. I have been moving and gluing frags since you left. I gained a lot of insight on what I did right/wrong and truly appreciate the feedback. I cant wait till our next meeting.

I want to thank everyone who came to the meeting. I was great seeing old and new faces. I cant thank everyone enough for providing corals. You have made the tank MUCH more pleasant to look at. I cant thank you enough. I have been moving and gluing frags since you left. I gained a lot of insight on what I did right/wrong and truly appreciate the feedback. I cant wait till our next meeting.

told ya i'd get you a shroom ;)

had fun sorry i had to leave so soon but wife had to get to work