Your ARC March Meeting 3-21-09

caferacermike

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to attend this meeting.

James, known as JSR at ARC, has been kind enough to offer his home to us for our March meeting. Please be kind to James as he has mentioned that he has been super busy at work as of late. So let him know just how much you appreciate his offer.

This will be a Saturday meeting held on March 21st. at 3:00pm

The address is 623 Fence Post Pass Cedar Park, TX 78613 (whoa that looks fancy<<)

map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...038624&z=15

There will again be food.

If you have any special talents that you'd be willing to discuss or show at the meetings please PM me so we can make an announcement in regards to a guest speaker. We had such a good time just lounging at the last meeting that I think it should be the focus of this meeting as well. I really liked, and think it was rather well received, that many members offered up a small frag from their tank as a token of goodwill for the host of the last meeting.

Any comments or suggestions are welcomed in this thread.

I hope to see you there. Feel free to "RSVP" so we know how much food to get, we had way to much at the last meeting so don't be shy.

I completely forgot but, what can we bring? ----how about veggie platter or any type of dip w/crackers or chips? I'll try not to forget and bring my camera this time.

-Robert & Cindy-

Wow. I am starting to get the jitters over here! I never thought so many people would want to come see a young tank. I look forward to all the advise, suggestions, criticism, etc. Thanks everyone, I hope this meeting turns out great!

Well, Karen and I are very new indeed in regards to meeting fish people here in Austin, and indeed, are in the process of buying and setting up just the right nano-reef.

We would like to come if you are not overcrowded, it would be fun to meet you guys. And Karen makes wonderful yummies. :)

-Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Okay everyone. I will be making a batch of queso, grilling some dogs, and getting a few cases of coke (diet and reg.). If there are any special requests let me know ASAP. I have a bouncer in the backyard for any MANAGED kids that show up. This is in addition to the swing set. I hope to see some of you here.

Again, sorry for scheduling on top of MAAST.

James

Sounds good. See you Saturday.

I'll be there, plus one (two total). I've been so busy the past few months, I haven't been able to make it to a meeting, but I will be at this one! :)

DAB

I plan to be at the meeting as well. My brother will come with me. Maybe my grandson (age 6). Possibly my son-in-law (but I doubt it). Could be my daughter will tag along. How important is it to have a firm count?

ej