Your ARC March Meeting 3-21-09

caferacermike

James, known as JSR at ARC, has been kind enough to offer his home to us for our March meeting. Please be kind to James as he has mentioned that he has been super busy at work as of late. So let him know just how much you appreciate his offer.

This will be a Saturday meeting held on March 21st. at 3:00pm

The address is address removed (whoa that looks fancy<<)

map:

There will again be food.

If you have any special talents that you'd be willing to discuss or show at the meetings please PM me so we can make an announcement in regards to a guest speaker. We had such a good time just lounging at the last meeting that I think it should be the focus of this meeting as well. I really liked, and think it was rather well received, that many members offered up a small frag from their tank as a token of goodwill for the host of the last meeting.

Any comments or suggestions are welcomed in this thread.

I hope to see you there. Feel free to "RSVP" so we know how much food to get, we had way to much at the last meeting so don't be shy.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please be gentile. I don't have much in the tank right now but plan on stocking before the meeting. Also note that I run VHO lighting, so anyone who brings a "gift" SPS frags will most likely suffer under my lights. Let me and/or Mike know about food preferences and we will do our best to accommodate everyone's tastes. I also want to say that families are welcome. We have a play set out back that smaller children can play on. They just need to fend off my 2yr old! I am looking forward to hosting a meeting and seeing old and new faces. Again, be gentile on me. Its not the best tank in town, just a work in progress.

I have never made fried pickles. Is this something you make, or buy?

sorry it was my "throwback" reference to last meeting...Jennifer should rent out her fried pickle making services.... I am volunteering her to do so...;)

j/k don't kill me Jennifer

Just letting you guys know. For the people with families, I run a moonwalk business, and can rent out moonwalks for these meetings for half the cost. Also I rent tables and chairs. Got balloons as well. I got a whole party rental business. I cannot offer for free, I would like to, but the economy is really getting to us. But I can do half off.

Hello, I am a VERY new member and fairly new to the hobby. I am interested in attending, and should be able to put my girlfriend to work baking something sweet and tasty.

Let me be the first to welcome you...feel free to post an intro and tell us about you setups

I might be able to make this one!

I'd like to come too if that is okay... the big deal though is that I have four kids, they are good kids (mostly) but I really need to meet more people, and what's better than people I have something in common with?

Candra