GSP and Carnation in trouble

ysanford

Awsome link. I wish I would have found it prior to my trial and error. I think for right now, spot feeding should be good. I am worried about the other inhabitants of the tank with that type of regiment; it would be difficult to keep the parameters in check. In Chuck's experiment, he only had azooxanthellate corals so it was easy(or should I say easier) to maintain a stable system for that one type. When you have multiple types of coral all needing different parameters, I imagine it would be a bit more troublesome. I guess my question for the day is: how do you isolate certain systems to certain corals when they all inhabit the same reef?

Answer:

You don't. I like to go with a darwinian approach to reefing. I maintain the best parameters I can and if it dies, it just wasn't tough enough. I don't want any wussy corals. lol

Answer:

You don't. I like to go with a darwinian approach to reefing. I maintain the best parameters I can and if it dies, it just wasn't tough enough. I don't want any wussy corals. lol

That is one way to look at it I suppose. Everything always leads back to survival of the fittest. I tend to enjoy out-smarting the rules; if I'm told that it won't work, I'll try until I am convinced 100% that it won't work.

Edited by thesanfords

That is one way to look at it I suppose. Everything always leads back to survival of the fittest. I tend to enjoy out-smarting the rules; if I'm told that it won't work, I'll try until I am convinced 100% that it won't work.

Confucius say:

A wise man learns from OTHER'S mistakes. ;)

and

Crowded elevator always smell different to midget. :D

or

Wise man never play leapfrog with unicorn.

Confucius say:

A wise man learns from OTHER'S mistakes. ;)

and

Crowded elevator always smell different to midget. :lol:

or

Wise man never play leapfrog with unicorn.

as long as you don't learn how to make the mistakes. and Midgets and Unicorns shouldn't play in elevators, they might get frogs :lol: