a couple simple questions....

Erock

Hey guys my tank is running great and so far i have no casualties to report!! I just have a couple of quick questions that are probably simple answers.

Where should my pump placement be? I have a 45g corner and 2 koriala pumps and I just want to know what type of circulation i want. should it just spin circular or should i point them at each other does it even matter?

Also, I've got a couple of tank raised o. clowns that i just added last week. They paired up instantly and are inseparable. They've picked out their spot in the tank and have dug all the way to the glass on the bottow. Whenever the light is out they are just lying down there in it or cleaning it out. What the heck are they doing? I've heard about fish doing things like this to spawn but it seems odd that they would show those actions within a week. anyone?

thx

eric

Sounds like your clowns have found there spot. They will often shake there little tails and clean that area. Sounds like a good pair to me :( congratulations. As for your powerheads, I usually place one pointing up towards the water to agitate the water, and one on the lower side blowing towards my rock. I have 3 in my nano, what do you plan to keep in your tank? As far as coral?