Hello people of ARC!

mraeric

Hi all,

My name is Eric and I'm hoping to start a reef aquarium in the near future. I'm taking my time researching and reading as much as I possibly can before I take the plunge. I currently have a 29g freshwater aquarium which I love! Saving up money now towards all of the workings of a successful reef setup. I'm sure I'll have dozens of questions for everyone here so I figured I'd make myself known now :lol:

Thanks!

Edited by mraeric

haha.. Yeah I happened to read about the meeting about 1 minute after it had begun. It had crossed my mind to show up, but I read it was going to be 'short' so I didn't know if I would make it in time. I'll definitely attend future meetings though! I would really like to see some other peoples setups and things so I can physically see how it all comes together.

Edited by mraeric

Thanks for the warm welcome! This seems like a great community. I will definitely try to make it to any and all meetings in the future. I'm a manager of an HEB so I have some greatly varying hours depending on the week, but if I'm available, I will 100% be there. There's still so much I need to see/learn and having a community of people that have my back will be the most valuable resource of all! Thanks again. ;)