Coral Sale! .price change

JohnG

Need to thin just a bit. All of these are corals Ive had for years and years so if you want pics please review my photography or other threads.

Purple Milli - $25/3"

Yellow Milli - $25/3"

Tubbs Pink Jade - $25/3"

Kryptonite Candy Cane - $10/head

Green/blue tip staghorn $15/inch

Northern Lights Nasuta $15/inch

Blue Hairy Milli $25/3"

J_G Yellow $15/inch

Red Digitata $15/inch

Roscoes - $20/inch

Teal Milli - $20/inch

Purple Staghorn $15/inch

Insignus Staghorn $15/inch

Pink Sarmentosa $25/3"

Ponape Birdnest - $30/inch

Pink Smoothie Milli - $20/2"

Also Available

Blue Lemonade - All SOLD

GARF Purple Bonsai - All SOLD

Meridiana - $50/inch

hello! i am interested in the purple bonsai blue lemonade and meridiana can you send me some photos?

If I have time today I will post pics but if I dont please review my previous threads and my photography thread. You can also review my pics on MAAST photography thread

John, thanks again! Since this was my 3rd trip out to get corals from you guess I won't be seeing you for a while - you'll need time to accumulate some new ones for me. Ha!

For those of you who are on the fence about getting frags from John you should jump on this deal! He has a tank full of beautiful corals and you can't beat $10 an inch! Nice guy and generous with information too.

John, thanks again! Since this was my 3rd trip out to get corals from you guess I won't be seeing you for a while - you'll need time to accumulate some new ones for me. Ha!

For those of you who are on the fence about getting frags from John you should jump on this deal! He has a tank full of beautiful corals and you can't beat $10 an inch! Nice guy and generous with information too.

Thank You. Finfriend - tell Blindside what the Blue lemonade and GARF Purple Bonsai look like. He cant find my pics in the other threads. By the way, there may not be anything I want to sell after tomorrow.

John has some awesome and large colonies. Although he did tease me with the ones he wasn't selling LOL. That Blue Lemonade thingy...BEAUTIFUL!!! All are beautiful and even if you just spend $50, it's worth it to see the set up and see the corals for yourself. I wish I had the money...that Garf Purple Bonsai wanted to come home with me!!!

Dena

Right now everything is still available