successes!

AndrewT

AndrewT.... Great job on the tank and congrats on leopard wrasse. I think you did right by adding the 2 wrasses at the same time. I'm limited in adding any wrasses to my tank...my sixline wrasse will just harass any wrasse I place in the tank. But I wouldn't trade it.....it keeps my clams pest free.

-Cindy-

PS---By the way, the candycanes we traded.....they're turned really pretty and they're huge.

AndrewT.... Great job on the tank and congrats on leopard wrasse. I think you did right by adding the 2 wrasses at the same time. I'm limited in adding any wrasses to my tank...my sixline wrasse will just harass any wrasse I place in the tank. But I wouldn't trade it.....it keeps my clams pest free.

-Cindy-

PS---By the way, the candycanes we traded.....they're turned really pretty and they're huge.

Thanks cindy... Yeah i love them both they add a lot of color to the tank. Im glad to hear the candycanes are great. the ones i got from you guys look great as well. I just threw all my stuff under halides so im just now getting some good growth. I cant wait to get some more sps in there.

Thanks cindy... Yeah i love them both they add a lot of color to the tank. Im glad to hear the candycanes are great. the ones i got from you guys look great as well. I just threw all my stuff under halides so im just now getting some good growth. I cant wait to get some more sps in there.

I have a tiny piece of birds nest that got broken off from a larger piece that i have (over-zealous cleaning crew) yours if you want it