48" SB Reef Actinic Supplemental Bar $100

Grog

48" SB Reef Actinic Supplemental Bar for sale.

Mix of Cree Blue and Epistar Violet LED.    3:1 ratio of blue to violet.   LED Bar and driver both included.    Fixture is dimmable and has mounting brackets on the bar so you can screw it into a canopy or an existing fixture.

If you want/need a hanging kit, I can include one.   

This bar puts out some good PAR.

I had it for maybe a month, month and a half, decided to not use it because I replaced the main lighting it was supposed to supplement.   (I'm using a different SB Reef product as my primary light source on this tank and it doesn't need any supplemental.)   I'd say I used the bar for 10 hours max. and that is a high estimate.  Completely functional, like new, except for some salt creep from being over the tank for a month.   Nothing a quick wipe down won't fix.

Retail price on their site is $186.    I'm asking $100 and will deliver as far as south Austin.  I'm in Bastrop so I won't go north.  :P

Link to OEM site.  sBar Supplemental Actinic Bar Light (sbreeflights.com)

I may be open to a combination of cash and/or frags.  PM me, you never know.  :D

Grog

• Like 2

• 1 month later...