mini colonies and frags

mikedelgado

Hey Mike, wasup! Thanks for the frags I got this weekend, they look great!!!!! The SPS seems to be doing good also and has not lost any color, I was concerend about that with my lighting. I would like to buy one or more of the colonies that you have for sale! Post back or call me when you can... Later

Wade

Think you can mount them now and let them settle in for a week? Do you have specific prices for any of these? I'd be interested in frags (how many polyps?) of the following:

Thanks,

Daniel

hey Daniel, yes I can cut them now and let them settle. Bam bams $2 each, aog next gen $5each, eye of rah$1 each I have a few of these allready cut. candy apple pinks $5 each. ATL triple reds are sold out. thanks

whats up Anthony, do you live in austin now? I work in round rock mon -fri. are you interested in doing some trading?lmk

Don't live in Austin, but I do work there. Don't have much to trade since downgrading, but I do have small sps frasgs and some of the zoas I have left are xmas and tubbs blues. Unfortunately I lost my colony of jokers (purple hearted zoas) If you ever get a frag of those lmk!!!

Ihoy ( Lee) lives in georgetown has jokers. he traded me a frag its up to 6 polyps now.lmk what xmas zoos look like and what sps you have. I have a piece of your mystery acro I got from sean. I would also like a few polyps of your tubs. I have some of those that I got from ebay recently but they appear to be a different shade of blue than I remember from the last tubs I had and killed. :( 512 924 2064

hey Daniel, yes I can cut them now and let them settle. Bam bams $2 each, aog next gen $5each, eye of rah$1 each I have a few of these allready cut. candy apple pinks $5 each. ATL triple reds are sold out. thanks

With one is the bam bam and eye of rah?