FS: cherub pygmy angel - SOLD

achen

Need to find a new home for my cherub pygmy angel since he started bullying my clown pair. They were all in the tank for over 2.5 years. I guess he has gotten bigger and meaner now.

Healthy, active and about 2".  In a fish trap at the moment.

Asking $25. Can meet at RCA or mutual location.

Will donate to RCA this weekend if no taker.

20210914_175149.jpg

• Like 1

I have an IM 20 peninsula so there was plenty of room. They have been in the same tank for over 2 yrs and never any problem. Only recently he has been picking on the clowns who has decided to use my frogspawn as their home.

My storms are almost 2 inches so almost the same size as the angel. They fight back but he is relentless. I don't want them to get stress out. They are my prized clowns.

13 hours ago, achen said:

Need to find a new home for my cherub pygmy angel since he started bullying my clown pair. They were all in the tank for over 2.5 years. I guess he has gotten bigger and meaner now.

That's too bad, that's an attractive combination.  Not too surprising though, most fish we get are juviniles and as they mature they can get more territorial.

• achen changed the title to FS: cherub pygmy angel - SOLD