3 x Maxspect Gyre XF350's for Sale (SOLD)

HarleyGuy

NOTE: I'm putting these on EBAY this weekend, if you want them respond ASAP. They will be gone quick on EBAY.

Price reduced - Over $900 invested$500 for all 3. (1 new in the box and 2 that are 4 months used)

Get them while they are available. They will be gone quick at this price.

Hi All,

I have the following for sale, 

1 x Maxspect Gyre XF350 with controller 5280GPH - Brand New in Box

1 x Maxspect Gyre XF350 with controller  5280GPH  - Used only 4 months, cleaned up, works great

1 x Maxspect Gyre XF350 (pump only, used as a swap unit when one needs cleaned)  5280GPH  - Used only 4 months, cleaned up, works great

These are great pumps, but they were overkill for my short tank. They are $913 on BRS new currently. One with controller is brand new the others are barley used. 

$700 OBO for all 3, I also have a bunch of maintenance parts that come with them that I bought to be used at some period when needed. (bearings, etc..) At this price the third pump used to swap when one needs cleaned is a freebie. Two of these is perfect for most reef tanks. One on each end will provide all the flow needed. 

gyre1.jpg

gyre2.jpg

• HarleyGuy changed the title to 3 x Maxspect Gyre XF350's for Sale - 2 -w- controllers, 1 pump only, 1 New in Box (Price Reduced)
  • HarleyGuy changed the title to 3 x Maxspect Gyre XF350's for Sale (SOLD)