SOLD! 90g RR tank, stand, canopy, 2-48" T5, led Moonlights price drop $250

zilkerfish

90 gallon reef ready with stand, canopy, and lights!  Was running as FOWLR but after snow-pocalypse I decided to go ahead and downsize now.  Stand/canopy has a few spots that I would give a quick touch up stain to.  I had already sanded the left and right parts of the canopy but never got around to adding stain.  Solidly built (and very heavy!) and front of canopy swings upwards.  Center back overflow and pipes as shown.  Any other questions just holler, going to try and have it emptied and cleaned out by next week.  Asking $300 but feel free to make any offer!  Picture is kind of dark but color of stand shows up best in the right side of the picture.  Lights are available separately if anyone wants!  Listed here as well.

IMG-1921.jpg

• zilkerfish changed the title to 90g RR tank, stand, canopy, 2-48" T5, led Moonlights price drop $250
  • zilkerfish changed the title to SOLD! 90g RR tank, stand, canopy, 2-48" T5, led Moonlights price drop $250