112 Gallon Build

datBme150

Hi Guys

I know this forum has gone quiet over the past few months but there are still a very valuable bunch of folks here.  I have out grown my 42 cube and wifey hasn't decided if she want to move or stay so I can't build the big dream tank...

So I have an odd space where my 42 cube is now that I am going to fill with a 112g (est) tank.  Dimensions will be 36 x 30 x 24.   Stand will be 36 high and equal dims wide and long. Will be mixed but mainly SPS (really like blastos and gonis)

I know I will be going with duel reef octopus returns, royal exclusive skimmer, 2 Radion G5 XR30 Blues.  Will use APEX to control and maybe monitor.  Alkatronix for ALK.  Probably 2 mp10s (low) and an AI Nero or Gyro (high).  

Need help on sump. Also will appreciate any other suggestions on the above build out.  I already have most of the above excel the additional Radion and sump.  Tank and sand will ordered Monday.  

Current overcrowded tank...  Also, no more mushrooms.  Good God they are harder to control that anything else.  Only eclectus.  They grow too slow to bother anything.  

PXL_20210318_015130698.jpg

IMG_20210318_150903_01.jpg

IMG_20210318_145937_01.jpg

• Like 2