help with wireless router for pipe organ/monti cap.

chrismunn

i need someone to help me set up my wireless router to my desk top and my laptop. i have a couple of nice sized healthy frags to offer. one is a pipe organ i got from greenmako, and the other is a piece of cmannings purple plate monti. ill get some pics up in a little bit here.

here's the purple monti. as you can tell its not purple right now. the reason for that is because its location in the tank only provides it lighting from a single 24w 10k pc bulb. i have some of the same stuff under that light plus a 24w actinic pc and its the right color, purple. thie peice is about 3" - 4" diameter.

DSC05749.jpg

and this is the pipe organ. its also under the same lighting. the size of the frag with polyps retracted is roughly half a golf ball? with polyps extended its about 1.5 golf balls.

DSC05747.jpg

feel free to ask any questions.

You can give us a call up until 9:30p.m. and my husband can help. He can't help during the day while at work, but if you don't have it running by tomorrow, feel free to call us after 7p.m. He's a pretty smart dude LOL.

Dena

512-698-7192

it didnt :)

this stupid thing is driving me nuts!