Misc. Stuff

Dena

I went through some boxes...want to get rid of this stuff. If something isn't worth selling, please let me know. I haven't used most of this in a while...or never used it and got it used from someone else.

CPR Skimmer...seems to have all the pieces aside from the powerhead. I have a bunch, but none fit it - $30.

7 Maxi-Jet Powerheads that worked the last time I used them. They need a good cleaning - $15 for all. Most are all intact, but one is missing a little plastic piece on the top and one is missing the piece that directs the flow.

Ocean Pulse WaveMaker Duo - $10

Two unused U-Tube's - $2 each

Two used SCWD's - $10 each

3" PVC for those with eels or fish that like to hide...it's about a foot long and then the end curves around. Also have a large elbow (I think that's what they call it) - $5

ESHOPP overlow...missing the little screw/bolt to connect the pieces. I'm still looking for it though. $10

Bunch of misc. tubing - $25 for it all. Some have the clamps on them...one has a "T" connector.

I also have this ballast...got it used and never had anything to set up with it. Not sure if it works...would be willing to give it to someone to try and if it works maybe get a frag or a little cash LOL.

FREE:

Top and strip light for a ten gallon tank

Unopened Top Fin 4-Way Plastic Gang Valve

2 nano heaters

old mag float

small air pump

1/2 of a 5gal bucket of bio balls

heater

Dena

post-429-1224986290_thumb.jpg

post-429-1224986308_thumb.jpg

post-429-1224986352_thumb.jpg

post-429-1224986369_thumb.jpg

post-429-1224986403_thumb.jpg

post-429-1224986415_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dena

I would like the heaters and balast. I am glad to trade you some frags, or a little cash.

Just PM'd you...don't want anything for the ballast until you can make sure it works.

Dena

CPR Skimmer...seems to have all the pieces aside from the powerhead. I have a bunch, but none fit it - $30.

Ocean Pulse WaveMaker Duo - $10

Two unused U-Tube's - $2 each

Two used SCWD's - $10 each

3" PVC for those with eels or fish that like to hide...it's about a foot long and then the end curves around. Also have a large elbow (I think that's what they call it) - $5

ESHOPP overlow...missing the little screw/bolt to connect the pieces. I'm still looking for it though. $10

Bunch of misc. tubing - $25 for it all. Some have the clamps on them...one has a "T" connector.

For all of this above I'll take $60 OBO

Dena

Everything is gone...gave it all to Hamp so I didn't have to deal with trying to sell it :)

Thanks for driving out here to pick it all up tonight! Hope you can use most of it.

Dena

Euclid, once i cleaned up after pick them up. I will soak them in vinegar and try to clean as much i could since i have to do them all. I will give you one when it is ready.

Will you sell me one of 'em?

I need something to mix water with

thank you sooo much Dena and Jason. You really put me in a position to set up my new tank quickly. one side of the ballast does work, but not the other so far. I am going to set some frags aside for you this week. I have a few that I think will look great in your tank. thanks again, i really appreciate everything.