Live Base Rock $1.50/lb

Dena

I had to take my tank apart to catch my eel and in the process dug up a lot of base rock that the eel basically covered burrowing into the sand. I have no idea how much there is....maybe 30-40lbs. Would like to get $1.50/lb for it. Have most just placed back in my tank and some in a bucket because I still can't see enough to move things around. There are a few good size pieces with nice holes in them. No color on it really...most has been buried. A couple pieces have some sponge on it...no algae...don't even think the little snails could get to this either that are in the tank.

Here are some photos...not too great because the water is murky and I've got dried salt on the tank from dripping water. Yup...I made a mess and I did catch the eel. Unfortunately I made him throw up last nights dinner :((

Dena

698-7192

post-429-1224972072_thumb.jpg

post-429-1224972121_thumb.jpg

post-429-1224972133_thumb.jpg

post-429-1224972295_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dena

I had to take my tank apart to catch my eel and in the process dug up a lot of base rock that the eel basically covered burrowing into the sand. I have no idea how much there is....maybe 30-40lbs. Would like to get $1.50/lb for it. Have most just placed back in my tank and some in a bucket because I still can't see enough to move things around. There are a few good size pieces with nice holes in them. No color on it really...most has been buried. A couple pieces have some sponge on it...no algae...don't even think the little snails could get to this either that are in the tank.

Here are some photos...not too great because the water is murky and I've got dried salt on the tank from dripping water. Yup...I made a mess and I did catch the eel. Unfortunately I made him throw up last nights dinner :((

Dena

698-7192

Dena

I might be interested in some/all. Where do you live?

Bill

Sent you a PM. I live in Cedar Creek off HWY 71E, 11 miles past the airport towards Bastrop. I'll be at 35 and 183 at 1p.m. today if that helps and I can bring it with me...let me know ASAP so I can get everything ready.

Dena

698-7192

Dena

I might be interested in some/all. Where do you live?

Bill