naked clown

blindside

Just one, we can trade give me a call at 8182695548

Just one, or the pair? I have some sps frags, also some soft corals. ora green birdsnest, kenya tree, big pretty hairy mushrooms. I have a red favia I will trade you as well.

I told you he was in bad shape. You were aware of that. You traded me with the knowledge of him being in bad shape, you didn't seem at all concerned to know what was wrong. That is why I traded him, cause I couldn't care for him. You took him knowing. I'm sorry about the loss. But as far as I'm concerned it was pretty fair

not doing well in your tank is not nose diving into the side of the tank. Why would you pawn that off on me. i was thinking it was having trouble eating or something. I would never give a fish in that condition away, much less ask for a frag. I was trying to hook you up with a nice colony that was too big for my tank, and you give me a fish that you had to know was going to die. if you think thats fair then keep it, but dont ask for **** from me ever again.

well, what I had in mind was splitting that acan colony in half, since the fish died within 24 hours of getting it. or another healthy clown. that colony is worth 2 naked clowns. like i said, if you want to make it right then i will be glad to trade/deal with you in the future. that is all i will say.

the other one seems to be doing well. do you have any idea what happened to the other one? it seems like he had an infection in his gills, or took a trip through the powerhead. i hope that it isnt anything that the other one will catch. I would like to have another clown if you come by one.

The only thing I noticed was that we liked to swim by the bed of my sand. But other then that I thought he was fine, just not happy in my 60g tank, it was pretty big for him and the other guy only, didn't think he was happy, he seemed ok in the bag