Getting back in the hobby

Mitch

Hi y'all!

I'm a former reef addict and member of ARC who had a 90g mixed reef tank, but had to get out of the hobby 5 years ago.

Anyways, life is opening up again and I'm itching to get back in the reef hobby, but in a more scaled down version. I would like to try a bio / nano cube sized AIO and keep zoas, shrooms, anemone, pair of clowns and some blennies, and maybe an acan and/or clam. I look forward to re-learning from y'all and getting back in to the hobby.

Mitch

I really like the 32G biocube. I have a 5 year established tank that I’ve kept running after upgrading to a 125 three years ago and I’m considering breaking it down or selling as a complete system. 
I run it as a LPS / softie / anemone tank. If you want to go new, I’d recommend adding some additional venting to keep it cool in the summer. 
The stock lighting is really nice. These days I run it super low maintenance 30% water changes biweekly. Phosphates have always been high in this tank, I think a constant leach from the live rock that I started with. 

Current fish include a breeding pair of clowns, and a spotted mandarin that have been in this tank for 4+ years, also a yellow watchman goby and tiger pistol shrimp pair that have been in this tank for about 2 years. (Moved the goby after it was bullied in my larger system.) 

E2034F22-E11E-4BFA-ACB8-C8A97F741F3B.jpeg

C0AF2F84-005B-43C6-AD27-4EA402E29B0D.jpeg

48A092A1-2764-4208-B6FA-AE8E9EE5D85C.jpeg

372A3F4A-64BD-402F-B121-B9BE22124B79.jpeg

A7514937-8BDA-4EFB-9D01-10BF386C17A1.jpeg