FS: BH300 Protein Skimmer - $40

Bill B

I bought this in anticipation of setting up my 'future' 75 gallon and once I did get it it was just barely too big to go in or behind my sump. So I cannot vouch for how well it skims but the reviews were great. I did hang it on another aquarium to to make sure it was working fine (my 75 has and enclosed canopy). Here is a link- http://anythingsaltwater.com/octopus-hang-...300-p-1517.html. It actually says SWC on the collection cup lids but it is exactly the same right down to the brand and watts of the double pumps. Bill - 784-4475

post-648-1224454546_thumb.jpg

what city are you in?

Hello, I am really not trying to be rude just helpful, but you often can't tell in typed messages: Many of the member 'profiles' to the left include where they are at, some more specifically than others. I am in Leander just south of Crystal Falls. If you happen to be in the area I work out of my house, so I am frequently here day or nite, if you just wanted to check it out.

Bill

I just realized why you asked that - the picture? My wife lived in SA for a long time before 2000 where she was an avid Spurs fan. The momentos have remained even though her enthusiasm has dwindled. The autographed picture on the right is of Avery Johnson. She used to take care of his daughter in a daycare in SA. TMI I know :huh:

C'mon... No low balling. :huh:

I take no offense to this. Over the last 6 weeks I sold quite a few aquariums on Craigslist (so I could afford my saltwater). I have found there are two types of buyers - no value judgement on either: Those that assume that no matter whatever you are asking you probably don't expect to get your asking price and those who recognize a reasonably priced item and figure they should grab it when they can. In that I am the consumate bargain hunter I do not begrudge anyone wanting a better price, but there is sometimes a cost in negotiation - the grab it while you can buyers may emerge. This is probably the case in this instance. I am working out the pick up details now with azcummings. So I guess I would say my absolute bottom price right now is $70, as I would need to net a much nicer profit to back out on the deal :) If this should not work out I will reconsider my absolute bottom price, but I think it is very reasonably priced. Most of the single chamber Bak Paks I have seen have sold at this price or a little more.

Bill