Waterbox Frag 105.4

Jimbo662

4 minutes ago, jolt said:

How do you like it?

I really like it...almost the only thing I've ever used. It locks together very well so you don't really need to find other methods to get them to stay in place.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Step by step the tank is making progress. Zoa's have been in for at leas 2 weeks and are nice and fluffy so I figured it was time for the next one to go it. The alveopora seems to be happy...it was open in about 5 min after going in. Still trying to get the last of the fish.

IMG_20200621_154335874_TOP.jpg

IMG_20200621_154317055.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

The lid FINALLY arrived...it's like Christmas in July!  I can finally take good pics of the tank with the new lid on it!!! I had been using a full sheet of the clear netting with all the sides weighted down.

IMG_20200728_131817140.jpg

IMG_20200728_131833202.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update time...seems the best times are right after I've vacuumed the sand and it's looking nice and clean.  This time I used a yellow filter lens on my phone. Still have some frags on the sand. I'm going to be putting some of them on 2" frag disks and of course getting some more. Then I'll have to figure out where they all go.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, Timfish said:

Great to see your system survived the freeze! 

I was one of the fortunate ones. Wrapped it in a thick blanket and used a battery powered air pump. Temp got down to 59 and some how I didn't lose a single fish or coral.

• 2 months later...