50 Gallon Low Boy display frag tank.

Benny

Starting my new build now that I am finally back in Austin. 50 Gallon Zoo Med low boy on a custom aluminum stand, running a 39" Trigger Systems sump and Rollermat, Haven't decided on lights yet. Drilled the tank today at RCA and drew up the stand design. Starting to cut the aluminum tomorrow morning.

IMG_20190806_131803_136.jpg

IMG_20190806_161353_808.jpg

Edited by Benny
Misspelling
  • Like 3

The front will be completely open. I got the 2x3 1/8th inch wall aluminum square tube so I don't need the center upright. May leave the rear upright out as well. This thing will probably hold up a car. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 7:47 AM, olaggie01 said:

I’d love to get a rollermat setup on my tank but that looks huge. How tall is the stand and how much room from the top of the sump to the bottom of the stand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have it setup to gravity feed into the filter and then into the sump from above. If you have room next to your sump you can drill the side and mount it that way. Or use a pump to feed it too. Definitely not the easiest piece of equipment to integrate.