FOR SALE $15 "MASSIVE GREEN PLATING MONTIPORA" ((SOLD))

cmanning

The coral is still available ......... and I should of made it clear on the first post, but first come, first served. No holding. I need this coral out of my frag tank, immediately.

Edited by cmanning

Thanks again for the great coral. I made it home with no splashes but unfortunately it slipped off the zip ties and a few of the "leaves" broke off. :D But I managed to super glue most of it back together and now a few more extra frags :D.

Thanks Again!

So sorry.... I should have gone w/my instinct and told him to make sure it was well secure. Was the damage pretty bad? The good thing about the plating coral ......they heal fast and grow fast. Before you know it's filling out beautifully. Thanks again for stopping by. By the way, of all the people that we have met locally so far, you're the first IBM'er (that we know of) that is in this hobby. Good Luck and wishing for your tank to flourish.

-Cindy-

Thanks again for the great coral. I made it home with no splashes but unfortunately it slipped off the zip ties and a few of the "leaves" broke off. :blush: But I managed to super glue most of it back together and now a few more extra frags :D.

Thanks Again!