TetraTec 75g hang-on filtration (w/3 x-large boxes of cartridges) - $40obo

burbel

I am selling a a TetraTec ProII hang-on filter (sized 100g, but I wouldn't use it on much over 75g) filter for sale. It comes with 3 X-Large (8pack) boxes of extra filtration cartidges and carbon. These cartridge packs were $39.95 each. Buy one, get 2 others and the filter for free!

Works great for a quarantine tank, or for something to clarify the water a bit either to get rid of some chemicals via the carbon or clear up cloudy particulate via the filtration media.

$40obo.

I am selling a a TetraTec ProII hang-on filter (sized 100g, but I wouldn't use it on much over 75g) filter for sale. It comes with 3 X-Large (8pack) boxes of extra filtration cartidges and carbon. These cartridge packs were $39.95 each. Buy one, get 2 others and the filter for free!

Works great for a quarantine tank, or for something to clarify the water a bit either to get rid of some chemicals via the carbon or clear up cloudy particulate via the filtration media.

$40obo.

do the bags open up so you can put your own media in there?

Yes, you could. IIRC there are 4 bags, 2 per side, and you can put your own media (in a filter sock) inside.

Hmm...Hmmm....

I'm waiting for mdavis to cave into a road trip to a guy south of town selling some sweet corals. He's trying to resist, but he'll give in.