Angelfish possible issue

All, i will be trhe first to admit i know some about fish, but not alot, never had to treat for any parasites or ever had anything strange go on with them. ive kept very small populations of 3 or 4 fish most the time in most my tanks weather it be a 90gal, 40gal and so on. the point.. I have a coral beauty Angelfish that keeps pooping long stringy brown substance roughly 4 times in the last couple hours, it eats like a pig and breaths and swims normal. what could be wrong.  

20190425_160851.jpg20190425_160853.jpg

I feed rods, frozen mysis, brine and pellet food. I feed a cube of mysis in the morning, pellets in the afternoon and rods and mysis in the evening. I also have sea veggies on a clip the butterfly and angel graze on due to no algae in the display. This fish has only been in the tank for tomorrow will be a week. Could it have been constipation from stress of the new tank and travel? It eats like a pig and is very very active. 

Except for the Nori, all of your foods are protein based. If I remember right, the stringy stuff is due to too much protein and fat in the diet. I would cut the feeding down for a week and see if that improves it. I would feed pellets and one type of frozen food per day and Nori 2-3 times a week. A lot of books say that fish benefit from multiple smaller feedings because their stomachs aren't big enough to take in too much at one time, but I've never had any problems feeding once per day. 

Ok, thanks I'll give that a try. I have never fed this much, only once every 2 days when it was just the clowns. But with 12 fish and feeding the fuge to keep the algae growing I have been feeding a ton. Oh the angel also eats sea lettuce, loves it in fact goes crazy when it gets to the display. But I'll cut down and just feed mysis and pellets once a day, see if that helps

Thanks again!