Radion XR30W G4 Pros for my Orphek Atlantiks/Compacts

eddius-maximus

Like all good reef decisions, this one is based off of pure impulse and zero thought whatsoever.

I love these lights, they're freaking beautiful. But I'm kinda itching for a change. Orphek Atlantik V4 Gen 2 x 2, Orphek Compact V4 Gen 2 x 1, and Gateway.

I realize chances are slim but if you're in the area and you have 3 or 4 Radion G4 Pros, hit me up, let's talk.

9-1.jpg

2 hours ago, eddius-maximus said:

Yea, they’re both great lights. But I think my tank would look really nice with a row of Radions. 

Im getting people interested in the trade but only out of state. And I can’t wrap my head around the logistics of swapping lights out of state, so local it is. 

I hear ya.  I would trade you in a heartbeat if I had xr30s.  I love the orpheks.   

If you do end up trading though, I would suggest getting diffusers as well for the radions as they really help spread and blend the light.  

I really like the look and color of the orpheks too. If I wouldn't have already had the radions I might have went that route, actually looked into it twice before I was impatiant and opened the radions. The colors are fantastic and the shimmer is perfect vs the diffused radion in my opinion. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...