Ich????

It does kind of look like ich to me.  The only way I've ever gotten rid of it is to quarantine it with a chelated copper like CopperSafe.  Not reef safe!  Many folks here on ARC recommend just managing the ich through various ways of strengthening the fish's natural immune responses,.  Hopefully some of those folks might speak up about their methods, I am not too familiar with them.

Yes it could be ich. Get ready for some fun. If, for sure you decide it is, and I would get someone to come look at it on your fish to be sure, then it needs to be treated or managed. If you want to rid your tank of it and ever want to have inverts then you can not use copper. Without using copper you do a fallow tank (no fish) for 75 days. This should work but there is always a slim chance it will not. To rid the fishes of ich (if one has it, they are all carriers but may not show damage) You can use copper in a QT tank or if the fish is not too infected you can do the TTM method. If you want to manage it in a tank then you will need to run a UV . Run as much water thru it as you can at the proper flow rate. This will help control the numbers so your fish will not be overwhelmed by a lot of it in the water. Hopefully they can be kept healthy enough to fight it off on their own. This will require a stable clean tank as well as great food for the fish. By great food I mean live nutritious stuff like what the fish eat in the wild. If its a algae eater then you will need live macro algae such as (tang heaven). Live white and or black worms as well as live chopped clams or mussels for the meat eaters. I have heard of people adding additives to the frozen cubes and pellets but It was not sucessfull for me. Im not an expert on marine ich but have a lot of experience with fresh water fish and ich.

And for more info about understanding ich

http://atj.net.au/marineaquaria/marineich.html

Ich is nearly impossible to eradicate long-term. It's not only quarantining every fish like Dogfish stated above. You also have to guard against every drop of water entering the tank. This means a separate qt for corals and inverts that doesn't include any fish. Everytime a new coral or invert goes into the qt the fish fallow period starts over. You also need separate equipment and utensils for every tank to prevent transfer of disease.

I've heard that there are many strains of Ich and fish eventually become resistant to the strain in your aquarium. It makes sense, but maintaining a minimum of 3 tanks for 5-7 years without slipping up seems pretty hard. There's also speculation that Ich can travel through evaporation water by people attempting to run Ich-free. If true, then quarantine has to be completed in an entirely separate room than the display.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone I’ve been watching everyone in the tank, and I don’t see the spots anymore maybe it was just crap floating in the tank that attached somehow... idk the white spots in the pic is just crap floating in the tank

omfg I hate the camera on this new iPhone... should have never switched from my galaxy S8

A9A930B3-185D-4690-B567-B8A0E131DF07.jpeg

133053C8-F050-40B8-B983-4F594C4053BB.jpeg

Thanks everyone I’ve been watching everyone in the tank, and I don’t see the spots anymore maybe it was just crap floating in the tank that attached somehow... idk the white spots in the pic is just crap floating in the tank

omfg I hate the camera on this new iPhone... should have never switched from my galaxy S8

This has been my experience with ich. It shows up randomly for a day or so, I don't do anything but watch it, and it's gone just as fast. I haven't noticed anything in common with the times I see it and it's not very often. Fingers crossed it continues this way! I haven't lost any fish to it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk