FarmerTy Fall Bash Meeting

FarmerTy

FarmerTy Fall Bash Meeting  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can we bring anything besides Tupperware [emoji23]. To help with the food/drinks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just bring yourselves! If you have a favorite beverage or dessert, feel free to bring and share but no need. Part of me giving back to the club that's given me so much over the years. I'm on my 11th anniversary with ARC now I believe. Man I'm old.

On 9/24/2018 at 8:53 AM, FarmerTy said:

My frag tank looks like me after Thanksgiving dinner! Help me out folks! I just cut two more colonies last night. Pictures to come!

Okay, I'm coming too. Where do we submit our frag cut requests?

Okay, I'm coming too. Where do we submit our frag cut requests?
It's like In And Out... You have to know the secret menu.
Send the cash and requests to me and I will make certain they get to ty. 
I am not affiliated with this guy with no tank and no corals. [emoji23]

3 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

It's like In And Out... You have to know the secret menu.I am not affiliated with this guy with no tank and no corals. emoji23.png

I have a tank. Just no water. And I'm pretty sure I have a hawkins echinata in your tank.... right? :P

• Like 1

I have a tank. Just no water. And I'm pretty sure I have a hawkins echinata in your tank.... right? [emoji14]
Who? What? I'm surprised you still remember what a hawkins echinata is? Hasn't it been like 12 years since you've had a tank? [emoji51]

Well just found out that we have a Fall festival thingy to go to this saturday...and guess what time it is....12-3! I'm not going to be able to convince my little girls that frags are more important than a pumpkin patch, face painting, petting zoo, balloon man, cotton candy and train rides. Just wanted to give you a heads up since I can't change my vote as coming. 😕

But I'll help clean up the sloppy 2nds if you have any frags left over afterwards!

• Like 1

I’ll be able to make my first meeting, I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you and learning more about the trade. Can’t wait!!! 
Awesome! Glad you can make it!
Well just found out that we have a Fall festival thingy to go to this saturday...and guess what time it is....12-3! I'm not going to be able to convince my little girls that frags are more important than a pumpkin patch, face painting, petting zoo, balloon man, cotton candy and train rides. Just wanted to give you a heads up since I can't change my vote as coming. [emoji53]

But I'll help clean up the sloppy 2nds if you have any frags left over afterwards!
Kids! Tell them it's daddy's day! They can go to the festival in my neighborhood and get the same thing in a couple weekends. [emoji16]
  • Haha 1

Alright! Meeting is tomorrow folks! 12pm-2pm.

Please reply to the poll if you plan to attend so I have a good count for ordering pizza.

I'll have a bunch of stuff to giveaway too via raffle (don't get too excited, just trying to clear out junk... I mean... Good stuff from the fish room).

I'm not posting my address so if you plan to come, please message me for the address.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. It's going to be a good crowd.

I have several large turbo snails I’d like to rehome. They’ve run out of things to eat in my new tank bc the Dinos/cyano are under control. And it’s too new a tank to have algae for them. Let me know if I can bring some to pass along .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1