FarmerTy Fall Bash Meeting

FarmerTy

FarmerTy Fall Bash Meeting  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:
2 hours ago, Colin Gearing said:
I'm going to set up camp in your front yard to ensure I am the first and get that #1 ticket.

I've wrapped up some special golden tickets inside of candy bars too for those who want to look for them.

FarmerTy exclusive candy bars!? Hopefully they aren't nori and mysis flavored.

gag.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That's a lot of cyphastrea!!!
It covered an entire rock front and back. It's been with me for roughly 5 years I think. Time to go! Gotta make more room for acros! [emoji16]
Nooo, you're cutting up the coolest things in your tank! Just sell me the scroll whole. :shiftyninja: Those don't look like saw cuts, what did you use?
Official Apex Hammer and screwdriver module. The rock was much too thick for the saw but the hammer and screwdriver did the job. Wait until I pull colonies from the tank... The hammer and screwdriver will be back.

Not my scroll baby! Been with me the longest I believe of all my corals. 9-10 years I believe.8ea80edf7cd83772ca79ccd3880e7590.jpg090ad3508865327b944d8de9da232fdc.jpge390f6ad7662d3345287bcd4389e759d.jpg435f12aa520fec47af57787703273ec4.jpg

21 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

It covered an entire rock front and back. It's been with me for roughly 5 years I think. Time to go! Gotta make more room for acros! emoji16.pngOfficial Apex Hammer and screwdriver module. The rock was much too thick for the saw but the hammer and screwdriver did the job. Wait until I pull colonies from the tank... The hammer and screwdriver will be back.

090ad3508865327b944d8de9da232fdc.jpg

Ty: Excuse me sir, do you have the biggest screw driving on the planet for sale?

Home Depot: What kind of project are you using it for?

Ty: Something I've been growing for 5 years has gotten out of control.

• Like 1

Ty: Excuse me sir, do you have the biggest screw driving on the planet for sale?
Home Depot: What kind of project are you using it for?
Ty: Something I've been growing for 5 years has gotten out of control.
Hey wait, are those sirens I'm hearing?

On 9/21/2018 at 8:45 AM, FarmerTy said:

It covered an entire rock front and back. It's been with me for roughly 5 years I think. Time to go! Gotta make more room for acros! emoji16.pngOfficial Apex Hammer and screwdriver module. The rock was much too thick for the saw but the hammer and screwdriver did the job. Wait until I pull colonies from the tank... The hammer and screwdriver will be back.

Not my scroll baby! Been with me the longest I believe of all my corals. 9-10 years I believe.8ea80edf7cd83772ca79ccd3880e7590.jpg090ad3508865327b944d8de9da232fdc.jpge390f6ad7662d3345287bcd4389e759d.jpg435f12aa520fec47af57787703273ec4.jpg

Will there be a moment of silence in honor of Cyphastrea face?

If not i'll be boycotting this meeting.

RIP Cyphastrea face.

• Like 1

Nice. I am going to try and make my way up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you file a permit with the City to visit the northern lands?

Will there be a moment of silence in honor of Cyphastrea face?

If not i'll be boycotting this meeting.

RIP Cyphastrea face.
I can pull out what's left of him and we can all share stories of his life.