BRS 2 Part Dosing Kit w/ 2x 1.1ml Dosing Pumps - NEW - $120

o0zarkawater

Brand new dosing kit, I'm never going to set this up.

It's the BRS 2 part dosing kit, old school version, probably 2 years or so old, but still in original shipping box.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/2-part-bulk-calcium-alkalinity-total-package-with-dosers-bulk-reef-supply.html

^^^^^^^^^^ Essentially this kit, but with the supplies in the old style bucket/jugs whatever you want to call the plastic containers they used to use.

Retail $199

$140 $120

20180821_214259.jpg

The box was opened when received and looked at one of the pumps, but nothing else was ever messed with or opened. Stored in the garage so some of the powders are a little clumped and take a little breaking up to use. Anyone who has had these sitting around a while knows what I'm talking about. Product quality intact, just a little beating needed.

OBO, combo deals between my sale threads.

I'll bump this one too  -- Drop to $120.

Awesome deal on a complete dosing setup. Just add timers or plug into your controller and GROW CORALS LIKE A MADMAN.

The possible profits from coral farming are HUGE, so it's silly for you no to buy this.