3 heads Frogspawn - $20

Juiceman

Juiceman,
I actually had a reply up within 4 minutes of you posting thia for sale to purchase the hammerhead .
For some unknown reason my reply was removed and I was kicked out of rhe system
I immediately emailed in about this, not knowing what was going on, not being able to logg in or resetting my password to try and get back to your post.

I am not trying to contest the sale, just asking if you might have more to sell, while the admins try and figure out what happened?

Thanks,
Beaux

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks
I did the email admin while all this is going on. Yes I might agree with you with this some part software and part possession. I have 3 or 4 pM"s that just rebound back to my email.

"Delivery incomplete

There was a temporary problem delivering your message to [email protected]. Gmail will retry for 21 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently."

These were all PM's mind you. Not me trying to reply to a donotreply email.

34 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Thanks
I did the email admin while all this is going on. Yes I might agree with you with this some part software and part possession. I have 3 or 4 pM"s that just rebound back to my email.

"Delivery incomplete

There was a temporary problem delivering your message to [email protected]. Gmail will retry for 21 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently."

These were all PM's mind you. Not me trying to reply to a donotreply email.

Sending you PM about this Beaux.