Building a 165 gallon

Christian

Yeah, my fiancé wants corals that move, so I think most things such as leathers, Dunkins, zoas and mushrooms as well as GSP are all low light corals.
As long as I can grow some spa such as montiporia. Cap.
Birds nest, elegance, torches, Long tentacle carpet anemone.
And my be even a meat coral or trachyphllia I think the tank will look amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That anemone looks like a Stichodactyla helianthus anemone to me. The species is known to be one that does not host clown fish species 😕 Had you planned on adding any clown fish to your tank to host in it? Otherwise I think you could probably add some anemone shrimp or crabs that may host in it.

That anemone looks like a Stichodactyla helianthus anemone to me. The species is known to be one that does not host clown fish species [emoji53] Had you planned on adding any clown fish to your tank to host in it? Otherwise I think you could probably add some anemone shrimp or crabs that may host in it.

I’ve got 4 clowns that are not hosting it, I did not think of adding an anemone carb that would be cool

Yeah I don’t want them to I don’t think he would like that very much I want them to host a different kind not sure when I’ll get another anemone but I’ll probably get some dunkins next

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...