Happy Father's Day, Reef Dads

Sierra Bravo

I'd like to wish my fellow Dads a happy day!  Did ya ask for anything "fishy" for Father's Day?  I gave myself some early gifts yesterday coming up to Austin and meeting with Jolt, Dominican, and mdavis735.  I picked up Domican's drop in chiller, which will be a safety back up for when my AC goes out like it did last week :angry: , and a sweet piece of Bubblegum digi from Michael.

Then I stopped by AquaDome to buy a Swallowtail Angelfish (I need more poopers in the tank).  While there I couldn't help but grab a pair of green banded gobies as well.   These things are tiny, and will mature at 1 1/2".  I'll probably never see them again once they go in the 120g.  Everyone is in QT.

Last but not least I took a chance and ordered a few more Black Axil chromis which will arrive next week.  Pretty good Father's Day haul, if I say so myself.  Today it's all about sitting back and enjoying time with the wife and my two daughters.

How about you guys?

• Like 3

Happy late Father's Day! I like to keep it easy on the holidays and avoid the crowds. I planted two trees, four cactus, five shrubs, and 10 perennials on Sunday. I also tried my hand at smoking some ribs for the first time. The rub was spot on, but they needed another hour to completely fall off the bone. I didn't buy anything specifically, but I did order some T-5's that came in on Friday. I'll be trying to install them over the next few days. 

Image may contain: food

• Like 3