Spring frag swap

Beaux

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Beaux said:

I can pitch a huge tent, run out extension cords all over the place and we can use my front yard!!!! LOL

Lol, nice, but not necessary, we've got a great venue.  Just have to work out a date amidst all the Spring and end of school year events going on.

6 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

I'll host it at my house! emoji41.png

The last words Ty spoke to his wife.........you can now catch his episode of unsolved mysteries.  Farewell friend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Think we're just waiting for someone named Ty to set a date. [emoji12]
Oh man, tons of small tanks filled with water over my laminate floors. Combo made in heaven! [emoji12]

I think I'm better off just hosting another meeting and everyone can help me clean out my frag tank and be bribed with free food to do it.
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
Oh man, tons of small tanks filled with water over my laminate floors. Combo made in heaven! [emoji12]

I think I'm better off just hosting another meeting and everyone can help me clean out my frag tank and be bribed with free food to do it.
Hey Ty,
I was wondering if the topics might be brought up to discuss before the meeting, whenever it happens? Dosing and flow adjustments mostly about torch corals. They are my favorites so far but I can not keep one alive.
Could we possibly allot some time for these please? I have studied for months and months, sifting through all the mismatched info, even from the LFS.
Also are we close to setting a date??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey Ty,
I was wondering if the topics might be brought up to discuss before the meeting, whenever it happens? Dosing and flow adjustments mostly about torch corals. They are my favorites so far but I can not keep one alive.
Could we possibly allot some time for these please? I have studied for months and months, sifting through all the mismatched info, even from the LFS.
Also are we close to setting a date??

Hey Beaux,

I would love to have another meeting soon... We're definitely due for one but I have no control over meetings or topic... I'm just an average citizen here. Hopefully one of the mods see this and organize a meeting soon.@brian.srock
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

Hey Beaux,

I would love to have another meeting soon... We're definitely due for one but I have no control over meetings or topic... I'm just an average citizen here. Hopefully one of the mods see this and organize a meeting soon.@brian.srock

Average citizen? You're Mr. ARC!

Image result for you da man gif

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

Oh no no guys! The fame would go straight to my head and I'd start wearing shades inside and charging little kids for my autograph.

Mr President (Ty), send over your measurements now and I can sew this up just in time for the meeting, logo included.

60491495-3da2-4262-ac8e-e2e2d64f9d35_1.3

We should have a poll about the cape for some member involvement!

• Like 1

Mr President (Ty), send over your measurements now and I can sew this up just in time for the meeting, logo included.
60491495-3da2-4262-ac8e-e2e2d64f9d35_1.38e1ed8170e51bd0e7b3921132c3bc4d.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF
We should have a poll about the cape for some member involvement!
Hmmm... I really let my superhero figure go Beaux. Better go on a super diet. 1 sheet of nori a day only.

Hmmm... I really let my superhero figure go Beaux. Better go on a super diet. 1 sheet of nori a day only.
Now see I knew I should have posted my first choice... but this will have to have the ARC logo for the cape!d9b6518abc4030c6d4f4b113fcad1ae6.jpg

• Like 1

Now see I knew I should have posted my first choice... but this will have to have the ARC logo for the cape!d9b6518abc4030c6d4f4b113fcad1ae6.jpg

That's what I'm talking about... May have to get the model with the fake six-pack on it though... That left me in my 20s.

And everybody knows no cape! That's how superheroes die. Haven't you seen the Incredibles? Heroes get sucked into jet turbines and such with capes. I might end up in a return pump or a skimmer.