Winter Frag Swap - Jan 13, 2018: 10am - 1pm

mFrame

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you're planning to sell it might be helpful for you to list whether you accept credit cards, paypal/venmo, or only cash.  I'll update the list up top as people respond.

Can we accept crypto currency? [emoji39]

I'll do my best to be able to accept CC by then, but PayPal is always good and cash is always king!

On 1/2/2018 at 1:13 PM, mFrame said:

If you're planning to sell it might be helpful for you to list whether you accept credit cards, paypal/venmo, or only cash.  I'll update the list up top as people respond.

Cash or paypal for me

1 hour ago, dshel1217 said:

pretty what are they

Home wrecker, WD, TNT, Pink panther, lady in pink, Malificent, Pink Floyd, rainbow envy, blue flame, ultimate op, sc op, Pink Cadillac, angry bird, fox flame, and more...  lots lots more. 😊

1 hour ago, JustinS said:

Home wrecker, WD, TNT, Pink panther, lady in pink, Malificent, Pink Floyd, rainbow envy, blue flame, ultimate op, sc op, Pink Cadillac, angry bird, fox flame, and more...  lots lots more. 😊

My pockets my not be deep enough...wish they were though. They are beautiful!

2 hours ago, Sascha D. said:

Sadly, I won't be able to make the swap this weekend. Somebody scheduled a wedding and convinced my wife to go! Have fun everyone! 

Oh no!!!  Who would do something so inconsiderate like getting married on a frag swap weekend!?!? :huh:  

I will be there for sure, health permitting. Anyone bringing softies by chance? Pats bulging wallet Lol. This will be a cash only event or is there a CC system set up? Just need an idea of how much cash i need  to bring if i can not use plastic.

I will be there for sure, health permitting. Anyone bringing softies by chance? Pats bulging wallet Lol. This will be a cash only event or is there a CC system set up? Just need an idea of how much cash i need  to bring if i can not use plastic.
Cash and PayPal usually reign supreme at these types of events. Some people but not all will be able to take CC.

50 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:
3 hours ago, Beaux said:

Cash and PayPal usually reign supreme at these types of events. Some people but not all will be able to take CC.

So are you going to be there or not Ty? 

1 minute ago, FarmerTy said:
7 minutes ago, Kevin S. said:
So are you going to be there or not Ty? 

Not making it Kevin but Gig'em will be setting up my frag tank with his corals and some of mine in it.

Okay sweet! 

Not making it Kevin but Gig'em will be setting up my frag tank with his corals and some of mine in it.

To be clear, I'll be selling my frags and for every frag of mine you buy, I'll give out one of Tys for free 🤣 jk jk!

Here are some pictures of some colonies I fragged for this weekend:
e5db43ec7ec161e48450f9fea0d924c5.jpg
860141dfc1c9fca428d8648304c4523c.jpg8e994a52b68a4464bd970eee046f1906.jpg
84a9c3fd6e1bf7d2fdbc2dcfc8ff924e.jpg

Archived