Planet Aquarium 130g

Jimbo662

More progress this weekend. Picked up the padding yesterday and got it under the stand. Glued the plumbing together, installed the 8020 light brackets and threw on the two XR15s temporarily. Still waiting for the shipment of Aquatic Life fixtures to get to BRS!!!

Plumbing 1.jpg

Plumbing 2.jpg

Tank 3.jpg

• Like 2

More progress this weekend. Picked up the padding yesterday and got it under the stand. Glued the plumbing together, installed the 8020 light brackets and threw on the two XR15s temporarily. Still waiting for the shipment of Aquatic Life fixtures to get to BRS!!!

5a2da0b3567bd_Plumbing1.thumb.jpg.8f199f0deb2066c8721346871f43f9a1.jpg
5a2da0be623f0_Plumbing2.thumb.jpg.d985a3d430db1861b395d9fc209ba940.jpg
5a2da0c52e1bd_Tank3.thumb.jpg.93df8ad89d3ef5e4c6c4c3467a30d8f3.jpg
Spectacular! Can you come setup my new sump for me? [emoji12]
  • Like 1

Got the new apex up and running today. This thing is soooo much easier than the older version. Had it up and running and the WAVs connected and programmed in less than 15 min!  :-) Updating the firmware of the base unit along with the different modules is extremely easy.

Got the new apex up and running today. This thing is soooo much easier than the older version. Had it up and running and the WAVs connected and programmed in less than 15 min!  :-) Updating the firmware of the base unit along with the different modules is extremely easy.
I want it! I'll trade you a baby for it?

1 minute ago, FarmerTy said:
12 minutes ago, Jimbo662 said:

I want it! I'll trade you a baby for it?

Oh no...baby way more complicated than apex.

• Like 1

Just now, Gig 'em @ NDstructible said:

Woohoo! Did you get the ball valve issue figured out?

Yep...PVC cutters work miracles!

I did speak too soon on the "no leaks".  This morning found where there's a tiny trickle coming from between the back glass and outside overflow box. Some debate about gaskets. Ghost Overflows come with 4, 2 inside and 2 outside.  Planet only provides 2...before I make any changes Jake is going to confirm with them where they should be placed.  I'm now assuming outside between the glass and box.