Biggest sale of the YEAR!

Cultivated Reef

Hello fellow reefers,

We are excited to launch our biggest sale of the year! Every coral and invertebrate is now 30% off.  Everyone single one!  Plus  DOOR BUSTERS at 50% off!!!  If you have been waiting for black friday sales to stock up your tank then wait no longer.  Our sale begins now and will run thru the rest of the month on November.  However our farmed goodies may not last that long so don't delay

blondies-275x275.jpg

atlrainbow1-275x275.jpg

oregon22-275x275.jpg

ultrarockflowers1-275x275.jpg

And hundreds of other items all 30% off.  

Thanks for looking,

25 minutes ago, mFrame said:

Nice looking stuff!  On these listings, for example, is the Blondies price per polyp?  The rock anemones are showing as already out of stock, are there re-supplies coming?

Hi mFrame,

I'm updating the website as we speak.  Some of the items marked out of stock won't be for long.  Over the next 30 minutes I'll get it back up to reflect accurate stock levels.  I have one ultra rock flower left and the website now shows it available.

On all of our product pages, if you look at the description you will also see a "additional information" link.  If you click on that it will give frag sizes.  The blondies are 1-2 polyps per frag :)

Please let me know if you have any other questions and thanks for asking!!

Holly

Archived